a. Holidays are not in working condition permitted within a certain timeframe.
b. Jeni skin
1. Annual Leave
(a) Given to civil servants who have worked at least 1 (one) consecutive years (including civil service candidates);
(b) The duration 12 (twelve) working days and can not be broken up less than 3 (three) working days;
(c) Annual leave to be carried out in a confidential relationship for a period of leave 14 (fourteen) day including holidays;
(d) Annual leave not taken in the year concerned, can be taken in the following year for a maximum of 18 (eighteen) days annual leave inclusive ongoing;
(and) Not be taken more than 2 (two) consecutive years, can be taken in the following year for a maximum of 24 (twenty-four) weekdays including annual leave in the ongoing.
2. The Big Break
(a) Given to the civil servants who work at least 6 (more) consecutive years, Long holidays 3 (three) months, including annual leave is running;
(b) Civil servants undergoing major holidays no longer be eligible for annual leave in the year concerned;
(c) Civil servants taking leave of less than 3 (three) months, then leave the rest of which are entitled to remove;
(d) During the run of the holidays, civil servants concerned to receive the full revenue benefits except department leadership;
(and) Big holidays can be used by civil servants to fulfill religious obligations.
3. Sick leave
(a) Civil servants who are sick for 1 (one) or 2 (two) day and told his superiors in writing;
(b) Civil servants who are sick more than 2 (two) day up to 14 (fourteen) entitled to sick leave days , with the provisions apply in writing enclosing a medical certificate public / private;
(c) Civil servants who are sick more than 14 (fourteen) days of sick leave must submit a request in writing by attaching a medical certificate public / private;
(d) Sick leave at the outside 1 (one) years can be added at the latest 6 (more) months;
(and) Civil servants who have been granted sick leave for 1 (one) year 6 (more) months and has not been recovered, should be re-examined by a medical doctor appointed by the Minister of Health (Health Testing Team ):
(1) when no cure, but there is hope to be able to work again as civil servants, then it stopped with the respect of his department because of illness to get money wait accordance with applicable legislation, udangan;
(2) not healed and there is no hope to be able to work again as a civil servant, he kindly stopped for civil servants, to secure these rights staffing according to laws and regulations applicable.
(f) Women who fall sick leave are entitled to the biological longest 1 ½ (one half) months;
(g) Civil servants who had an accident in the line of duty and therefore, so need to get the right treatment to heal sick leave.
4. Maternity Leave
(a) Leave granted to civil servants who had the locker I, II, dan III. Dressing I counted since they become civil servants;
(b) Period of time 1 (one) months before delivery and 2 (two) months after childbirth;
(c) For the dressing to IV and subsequently,when the right to receive great vacation can be removed to leave the dressing, and liabilities or leave outside the country.
5. Leave for Important Reason
(a) Leave granted to civil servants on the grounds that one of his family members (father, mother, isteri/suami, children, sister, brother, in-law or son-) serious illness or death;
(b) To take care of the rights of family members who died;
(c) Aside from the first marriage;
(d) Longest holiday ever 2 (two) months, should be set in such a way, so it's really only for the time it takes just.
6. Leave out Piri State
(a) Leave granted to civil servants who have worked for at least 5 (lime) consecutive years for reasons of urgent and important, examples of female civil servants to follow her husband to work abroad;
(b) Long break up 3 (three) years and can be extended a maximum of 1 (one) year, request for extension must have filed at least 3 (three) months before the holiday ends;
(c) Break out the liability is not the right country, therefore request leave outside the country can be granted or liability rejected by the authorities after obtaining the approval of the Head of the Regional Office of the National Civil Service Agency I;
(d) Civil servants who carry out obligations leave the country freed from the department and the department immediately voids can be filled;
(and) During the run off civil servants concerned not generate revenue from the country and not be counted as working time;
(f) Civil servants who have completed their holidays outside the country dependents must report in writing to the parent agency leadership,until no later than 6 (more) months after the holiday ends, when not reported then dismissed as civil servants with pension rights;
(g) Civil servants were late to report back to the parent institution after it is run off outside the responsibility of the state, then:
(1) when the delay is less than 6 (more) months, then it can be hired back when the delay is acceptable excuse the authorities, there are vacancies and received approval from the Head of the Regional Office of the National Civil Service Agency I, from the date of 1 (one) The next month he reported himself;
(2) when the delay is less than 6 (more) months, but the reason is not acceptable delay the competent authority, concerned civil servants dismissed with respect as civil servants;
(3) when a delay of more than 6 (more) months, concerned civil servants dismissed with respect as civil servants.
(h) Especially for unpaid leave for childbirth four countries and beyond, applicable provisions of the following:
(1) leave request can not be rejected;
(2) civil servants who carry out such leave is not released from the department;
(3) holidays does not require the consent of the Head Office of the National Civil Service Agency Regional I;
(4) ever leave is equal to the length of maternity leave;
(5) for conducting the holidays do not receive revenue from the country and not be counted as working time civil servants.