Foods Feeding the Brain. Has a sharp mind that can think quickly and accurately is the hope of every person. When our brains can do that, the work and the challenges that we face every day can be completed very quickly as well. To be able to do it all, our brains also need food or nutrients in need it. Then, makana anything that can help educate your brain….????
Friend, health tips. Actually a lot of types of food are easy to get to nourish our brain. But not a few people who know about the variety of foods that can actually meet our brain food. Therefore, health tips this time will address an article about 7 foods that can educate your brain. Health Tips. Here are 7 foods that can educate your brain :
- Fish. The first food is fish. The fish was very good to nourish our brain. In the body of the fish are omega fatty acids 3. Omega 3 This is widely available in salmon, tuna and sardines.
- Bananas. The second food is bananas. Almost everyone loves bananas. Banana was also very good to nourish our brain. In bananas are potassium and magnesium which serves for the transmission of nerve in the body as well as your brain.
- Spinach. The third food is spinach. Spinach is also very good for your brain menutris. In spinach contains vitamin B9 which serves to increase the memory required to educate your brain.
- Eggs. The fourth food is eggs. Our usual egg consumption is also very good for our brains menutris. Because in the egg-containing amino acids needed to nourish our brain.
- Avocado. Fifth food is avocado. Avocados are also very good to nourish our brain. Because avocado contains or is rich in vitamin E. Vitamin E functions as an antioxidant and can protect the brain from aging.
- Broccoli. Food sixth ie broccoli. Broccoli is also very good to nourish your brain, because it contains vitamin C, antioxidants and beta-carotene which serves to maintain the health of your brain.
- Brown. Food seventh namely chocolate. Chocolate was also very good to nourish your brain. Chocolate contains many flavonoids that trigger the formation of new nerve cells in the brain that can increase the ability of storing memories in your brain memory.