Organs were damaged by smoke
Smoking seems to be one of the basic needs of the majority of people around the world, including in Indonesia. A variety of compelling reasons always accompany such let more manly, strong and spirited men or simply want to eliminate all the burdens of life and stress is always experienced. When in fact everyone including smokers themselves have learned that there is the content of harmful substances that would be bad for the health of the body, especially organs inside the body. Then, organs what will be damaged as a result of the smoking habit…???
Friend, health tips. Although the war against smoking has started since the first, but there are still many communities, especially in Indonesia, which is still in daily cigarette smoking hobby. So the solution is necessary in yourself grow awareness about the dangers of smoking to health to suppress the growth rate of smokers in Indonesia. In this article, health tips will review the organs in the human body that can be damaged by smoking cigarettes continuously. Here is the organ that will damage caused by smoking :
- Heart Organ : This organ is the first organ to feel the effects of smoking. This is because, if someone smoked cigarettes continuously, there will be a hardening and narrowing of the blood vessels. So the heart has to work harder in the blood flow throughout the body. So that a heart attack or stroke will befall those who like to smoke suddenly.
- Organ Eyes : It is an organ that also adversely affected for those classified as smokers. Macular degeneration or permanent blindness is one of the worst effects that will disturb the vision someone whose hobby is smoking in all its activities.
- Lung Organ : This is one of the organs that were damaged in any smoker. Diseases that afflict lungs namely pneumonia and bronchitis. If you do not stop smoking from now, then both the disease gets worse from day to day.
- Kidney Organ : This is one of the organs that are also experiencing problems, if we smoke cigarettes continuously. Kidney cancer is the worst effects that can affect the kidneys in smokers.
In addition to the organs mentioned above, smoke it also has adverse effects for the health of one's body :
- Diabetes, Erectile dysfunction or impotence, oral cancer, health problems in the teeth, sterility, respiratory disorders, pancreatic cancer and blood cancers are many diseases that can attack a person who is not able to stop the bad habit of smoking cigarettes continuously throughout his life.
Smoking habits may be difficult to remove, but after knowing the various harmful effects of smoking on the health of the body above, are we still not aware of yourself to quit or stop smoking of this second. STOP SMOKING, FOR A BETTER LIFE.