Management level Permanent Resident Card (BOOK)
Permanent Residence Permit Requirements
- Permanent Residence Permits obtained over the status of a Limited Stay Permit
- Instead of the status of the transfer can be provided upon request foreigner concerned, the condition has been present in Indonesia for at least 5 (lime) consecutive years starting from given Limited Stay Permit.
- Attach a letter of sponsorship and the sponsor's identity and fill out forms.
- Photocopy and original passport or travel document, POA book and stay permits foreigners concerned Limited legitimate and valid.
- Granting Permanent Residence Permit issued by the Head Office of Immigration to foreigners who reside in the territory of the Immigration Office.
- Permanent residence permit is only given to the national foreign passport holders, for a maximum period 5 (lime) years and can be extended
- Permanent Residence Permit application for renewal is filed within 60 (sixty) days before the license expired Stay.
- In the case of Permanent Residence Permits expire, while the decision of the Director General of Immigration of the extension request has not been granted permanent residence permit, Head of Immigration Office concerned provide temporary extension of the longest 90 (ninety) day, starting from the end Permanent Residence Permit.
- Government Regulation No.. 32 Year 1994 about Visa, Entry Permit, and Immigration Permits..
- Government Regulation No.. 18 Year 2005 on Amendment to Government Regulation No.. 32 Year 1994 about Visa, Entry Permit, and Immigration Permits.
- The Minister of Justice No. M.02-FROM.01.10 Year 1995 on Transit Visas, Visit Visa, Limited residence visa, Entry Permit, and Immigration Permits.